Full program description
This certificate enables you to:
- Explore and identify personal reasons for interfaith engagement
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of histories, beliefs, practices and contemporary expressions of religious thought.
- Be able to locate oneself socially in various cultural/religious contexts
- Be able to identify/articulate similarities and differences in the way different traditions deal with suffering
- Be able to identify/articulate common rituals associated with marriage and family life in several religious traditions
- Be able to identify/articulate current misconceptions, challenges and points of hope related to religious violence and conflict