Full course description
How does power intersect with religion? How do you, as a working professional, recognize these structures and potential points of conflict? When you have power, how can you become a leader and cultivate positive social impact? Critical thinking about economic class, culture, race, and gender is a major piece of interfaith action and leadership; this module prepares emerging interfaith leaders to engage this work wholly.
- Lesson 1: Indigenous Traditions
- Lesson 2: Religious Minorities
- Lesson 3: Multiple Belongings
- Lesson 4: Women, Youth, and Children
- Lesson 5: Where Do I Have Power?
- Digital Badge
This course is part of the Interfaith Understanding Certificate